Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This was my first and only mom-to-be Mother's Day. Aaron made it special for me. He bought be beautiful pink roses yesterday and this morning he snuck out to Starbucks to get me a drink. (Thanks, Becky for filling him in on what type of drinks I have been getting these days) He also wrote me a very sweet and loving card.

To celebrate my mother today we made a feast for lunch. We slow cooked ribs (which were amazing), I made mashed potaotes, stuffed zuchini, fruit salad and we grilled corn on the cob. We had enough food for about 8 people and there were only 4 of us. Everything was delicious! As a gift we got my mom a Cookies in Bloom cookie bouquet. It was from her 3 unique daughters! Look at the photos below to see what I mean. It has been a fun day and hopefully my mom feels apprciated because she is!!

My dad putting BBQ sauce on the ribs

The cookie bouquet


Michelle by her farm in Iowa


Pregnant Sarah and Paisley in Arizona

Becky by the beach in San Diego

The woman of the day!

1 comment:

S. L. Perrault said...

I love the cookie bouquet!! The "pics" of each of the Bealls girls made me laugh. :-) How fun!!