Mother's Day this year was unique. My mom and her best friend Jana had laser treatments on their faces 4 days before Mother's day so they were still quite red and gooey (since they have to wear this thick cream on their face post laser) for the day. But it turned out to be one of the funnest Mother's day yet. The crowd was: Floyd and Jana, Brett and Danielle, my mom and dad, and Aaron and I. (Sorry no pictures of the boys) My dad grilled chicken and Danielle and I made some salads. We also had a strawberry shortcake cake from Tammie Coe. This mother's day will not be forgotten!
Jana, this is the disclaimer for the following picture: Please don't be mad. You look lovely in this picture and my mom says that she thought you would be okay with it. (so if your not...take it up with her:) ) And besides I couldn't NOT document such a fun day! You're great. Love ya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment