Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Quote for the day...or maybe for life...

The other night Aaron and I were reading a couples devotional book. This particular devotional was about keeping the proper tension between orderliness in the home and relationships. The authors once saw a sign that made them chuckle that said:

"A Clean House Is a Sign of a Life Misspent!"

I guess this made me feel a little better considering my housework has been VERY neglected since Austin was born (and before he came along too). :)

Thoughts anyone??

2 comments:

S. L. Perrault said...

That's a great quote. We should frame it and put it on our walls. Life's about people, right? :-)

Mark/S said...

So true, and yet ... alas, its also possible to have a misspent life AND a messy house ;-)

I think you'll find that you have to maintain some order from age 6 mo.s to 4 years -- when Austin will be putting everything he finds into his mouth!

Or, you can do what we did and get about 30 feet worth of baby corral. Or heck, do the whole house in corral.