Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby Shower June 27, 2009

Jana, Becky and Michelle hosted a beautiful baby shower for me on June 27. Every detail was planned out perfectly and thoughtfully. It was so fun and I really appreciated all the hard work that went in to planning it. It was special that Michelle was able to be here from Iowa (even though her plane arrived about 24 hours late...ahhhh) and to have Becky here from San Diego. Jana's home was the perfect setting and I was glad to have so many friends able to attend. Here are some photos of the day.

The hostesses with the diaper cake

Danielle (the barista for the afternoon) and Michelle

Michelle and Jana

The food table...yummy!

Mom (soon to be grandma), Michelle, me, and Becky


31 1/2 weeks

Me and the Grandmas-to-be

Me and Jana

Me and Kim. Lily was there but I guess she didn't make the photo :(

Michelle, Jill and Mom

Me and the newlywed, Bethany

Filling out cards with words of encouragement and wisdom

Connie and Mom, she got a gift to open too

Autsin's very own AK onesie. Made by Sarah Newquist.

Opening gifts

Sarah, Amy, me, Kristin and Hayley

Me and the diaper cake. I just loved it!

The real cake. Perfectly coordinated with the theme of the shower and the nursery.

The top of the diaper cake...again

The favors

No comments: